Leasing & Marketing
VACANCY – The Single Most Dreaded Word for Rental Property Owners
That’s because vacancy is an expense that dwarfs repairs, maintenance and upgrades combined.
KRS Holdings will relieve you of the fear of vacancy, plus help you enjoy the benefits of secure cash flow, growing property value, minimized costs and increased profits.
You will be assigned a dedicated leasing agent, with a proven track-record, to exclusively secure qualified tenants for your rental property. Result: Your occupancy rates will significantly exceed the market average … as will your rental revenue stream and profit margins.
YOU WIN – From our No Vacancy Marketing Strategy
Here’s how your occupancy quotient will surpass market expectations. The supporting platform is a five-planked, intensive marketing approach to fill your rental unit pipeline.
- Ads – Print publications with demonstrated tenant readership, social media and rental real estate websites are peppered with advertising. Results: Hundreds of new applications every month. The more applications, the better choice of quality tenants ready to commit to a rental.
- Existing Tenants – Your listing will be promoted to our thousands of existing tenants. Results: Exposure to a renter pool with a proven track record as quality tenants – 5% of whom typically move to another KRS managed property when their lease is up.
- Power Open-Houses – Sense-of-Urgency is the motivating theme. Multiple prospects are invited to review a property at the same time. Results: Competition to lease is heightened to hasten application and speed tenant approval.
- Signage – KRS Holding places several hundred “For Rent” signs throughout the Greater Richmond and Tidewater regions … prompting many phone calls to KRS leasing agents. Results: Half of all callers rent a KRS property … if not the one they called about – another.
- Group Think – Every week, KRS leasing agents brainstorm ideas to promote and succeed in filling rental vacancies. Results: The goal of “No Vacancy” is advanced by concerted efforts to share and leverage each others experiences, thoughts and successes … so 1+1 = 3 or 4 or more! All for added value to KRS client-landlords.
An added plus is that your lifestyle will remain unaffected by the day-to-day needs of your rental property.
Whatever your property management needs may be in the Greater Richmond and Tidewater regions, KRS Holdings stands ready to serve. Give us a call or drop us an email today. It never costs anything to talk!